• Members who are not registered at YiJia US&Canada should contact their own subsidiary for inquiries.
• Members should sign up for the event at the assigned YiJia US&Canada offices. Registration at other offices will not be accepted. For example, YiJia U.S. members should sign up at YiJia U.S. offices, while YiJia Canada members should sign up at YiJia Canada offices.
• YiJia US&Canada will NOT book flight tickets for members.
• If you or your direct-sponsored downline cancel the order, your prize may be revoked. YiJia US&Canada is not liable for any losses occurred.
• For safety reasons, children at and under 3 years of age cannot participate in this event. If the member insists on doing so, this individual will be solely responsible and liable for any expense, or misfortune that may occur.
• Please provide a copy of your passport’s bio-data page. Make sure your passport is valid. For reasons that prevent you from entering or leaving the countries. including those of an invalid travel document, all losses and costs occurred should be borne by the member.
• If the ticket is not registered under the member’s name, please fill out the ticket transfer form. The form is available for download via the Registration’s official website.
• If the member plans to transfer his/her ticket to another individual, please contact YiJia US&Canada in advance. YiJia US&Canada reserves the right to deny any request regarding the ticket transfer. Please note that the individual who receives the ticket transfer cannot have any conflict of interest with YiJia US&Canada; otherwise, the transferred ticket will be deemed invalid and the expenses and points used to obtain the ticket will not be returned.
• Once the ticket is registered, it cannot be changed or canceled. If the member insists on doing so, all costs occurred should be borne by this individual. The costs include but are not limited to flight tickets, accommodation and food costs, application fees, etc. If the member insists on canceling the ticket, the ticket will be deemed invalid and the expenses and points used to obtain the ticket will not be returned.
• All losses and costs occurred due to incorrect information provided should be borne by the member.
• If the member applies to pay for the ticket, please fill out the required information on the official website’s registration page. (Please note that once the ticket is registered, the submitted information cannot be changed).
• All personal expenses including visa fees, travel insurance, laundry expense, internet usage, alcohol consumption, medical services, other service fees, etc. should be borne by the member.
• All costs occurred due to damage to or loss of any equipment and devices including but not limited to those of the hotel should be borne by the member.
• If the member decides to drop out from the trip or does not participate in the particular activity, all losses and costs occurred should be borne by the member.
• If the member is accompanied by family or friends for the trip, please inform YiJia US&Canada upon registration. We will try our best to meet your request, however, the solution is not guaranteed.
• Once the registration application is approved, the member will receive an email confirmation from YiJia US&Canada. If there’s any information that needs to be confirmed, we will contact this individual. For any inquiry, YiJia US&Canada will reply within three business days.
• Members are expected to follow YiJia US&Canada staff’s instructions and accept the arrangements. If any member refuses to cooperate, YiJia US&Canada reserves the right to revoke this individual’s trip ticket and all promised services and items. All expenses and points used to receive the ticket will not be returned. All losses and costs occurred should be borne by the member.
*YiJia US&Canada reserves the right to make modifications to the aforementioned events without giving prior notice.
*YiJia US&Canada reserves the right to deny any application to the ticket registration.
*All rights reserved.